Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I need some body love

Open my eyes in the morning,
I encountered just the same storynobody completing my life with a new storygoing to out to different places,
I met so many peopleWherever I turned I saw people loving each other,
But why I'm having noone And why I'm still living with this loneliness Never been working, never been loving,
I don't have support from anywhereI want someone beside me, to look in the eyes to make my heart beats fastKeep someone to think of, someone to think of Love
I need somebody love I'm asking for someone to love So that my heart would work, have someone to love withhave a good night and day with Love
I need somebody love I'm asking for someone to love So that my heart could love somebody, have somebody who caresWho is the one with true loveThe one who mistakenly called my number this morningThe one who dined beside me last nightThe one who smiles for me on the way homeis it her? is it her?Then why don't I have someoneAnd why I'm still living with this loneliness Never been working, never been loving, I don't have support from anywhereI will take good care, if I've found the oneI will always worry forNever leave her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home