Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Poem in love and Daily Diary

Have you ever wanted to say something at times?
Have you ever said something not in accordance with your heart at times?
Tried as you might have, but no matter how well prepared you are,
It would be just like me facing the truth of lifeWith my inner self trying to speak out everything As what I have already decided
*But it is just like before, no matter how frank I'mWhenever I want to say it, my voice just disappears
**Please read my lips, they say (I love you)
I want to repeat it, they say (I love you)
It'll be like this with you, however long it may takeFear not that
I'll be in love with someone else
Worry not that I may change my mind For I'll be like this (loving you) forever and everI'm well aware that at times this looks rather annoying
However I'll try to speak out everythingEverything from within my heartBut it is just like before, no matter how frank I'mWhenever I want to say it, my voice just disappears
I'll be repeating all these words :"I love you, not anyone else"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home